- A somewhat major interface overhaul to accommodate additional settings.
- Pauses can now postpone the next pause automatically when specific apps are in the foreground (very useful when listening to movies, etc.)
- Pauses can now pause or control iTunes to play some music of your choice during your pause.
- New, super flexible pause rescheduling, skipping and "leave me alone" options in the menu bar and Dock icon menu.
- The menu bar icon is now dimmed when the app is disabled.
- The Dock icon can now be badged when the app is disabled.
- Bug fixes.